Extend the service life of your safes!
Regular maintenance of your safes extends the functionality of the mechanics and thus guarantees a consistently high level of security for the safes. We recommend safe maintenance every 1 to 5 years. Our safe service technicians are on duty for you.
When should I order safe maintenance
Servicing your safes will ensure that all moving parts (fine mechanics) will work fine. This guarantees smooth functionality and ensures a secure closing of the safes. Should you notice that, for example
- unusual noises can be heard during the opening process,
- the safe handle loosens,
- the safe is difficult to open
it’s high time!
Safe maintenance = Safe costs!
With safe maintenance, you not only extend the service life of your safes and preserve the correct functionality of the locking mechanism, you also save money. Please not, that an emergency opening of safes can be of high costs, depending on the effort involved. Our in-house safe service employees check and maintain your safes with regard to
- of the wear,
- of the closing mechanism,
- the hinges,
- of the safe handle,
- the wiring and the proper functionality of the electronics (in the case of electronic locks),
- a possible adjustment of mechanics and electronics.